Wanted Dave Yates D.O.N.K.I.S.N.O.B

Hi, this is the one. I got the frame off Bhill22 and silver solder repaired the dents and sprayed it myself. It's got a full Record OR/Icarus gruppo on it barring a few bits and bobs. I can go into more detail if you are interested. Cheers, John
Ah yes the Cadburys donkisnob remember it well, it looks stunning in that colour.
In all honesty i would only really want the frame and in a way it would be such a shame to respray or even split it up because it looks perfect as it is. Because for me i want to build my dream one which is the photo.
What size is the frame?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240507_134653.jpg
    Screenshot_20240507_134653.jpg
    481 KB · Views: 5
Hi, this is the one. I got the frame off Bhill22 and silver solder repaired the dents and sprayed it myself. It's got a full Record OR/Icarus gruppo on it barring a few bits and bobs. I can go into more detail if you are interested. Cheers, John
Hi John

I have send you a message.

Thanks

J

Ah yes the Cadburys donkisnob remember it well, it looks stunning in that colour.
In all honesty i would only really want the frame and in a way it would be such a shame to respray or even split it up because it looks perfect as it is. Because for me i want to build my dream one which is the photo.
What size is the frame?
No probs! It's 19" IIRC but can check.

Back