BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
Had a sort out of the shifter bin and going to try and move a few pairs on. Payment via Paypal please; buyer to cover the fees if paid by good & services. All prices include UK 2nd Class post. Happy to ship anywhere at cost.

Deore XT M730 3x6 speed in good working order. The right hand shifter is missing a clamp bolt but I've tried the bolt from the left hand unit and the clamp threads are good. TA few marks here and there, the worst of which is to the RH top cap £27.50
26C9462F-D428-49BC-9FA4-70DB16D6E936.JPG

Deore MT60 3x6 speed. These aren't the prettiest and could use a bit more of a clean, but they're in good working order £20
EECC8666-F22D-431E-8DD8-720434EE7305.JPG

SOLD Suntour XC Pro 3x7 speed in perfect working order. Some paint loss as shown in pics £45
SOLD Deore XT M730 3x6 speed, These are functioning just fine but the left hand shifter is mounted to a Deore clamp and someone has drilled right through the right hand clamp (see pic). Not really sure why as I wound a regular clamp bolt from another pair in (not included) and it seemed to tighten up just fine. Anyway these are yours for the cost of postage (about £3.50 I think)
SOLD Deore XT M732 3x7 speed in perfect working order. Scuffs to the top caps, in particular the left hand shifter £40

Last edited:
Could I get these ones please. "Deore XT M730 3x6 speed for the cost of postage ". Will be perfect for a 88 Cannondale I recently got. Thank you

Last edited:
Back