1989 Muddy Fox Limited Edition 16"

Not crazy high price by eBay standards, but needs lots of money spent if you want to get it back to anywhere near catalogue spec, unless the new owner has a donor bike squirreled away? Anyone know any people like that? 😜🤣

I did think it would have gone for a little more given the level of interest... even if it would be almost impossible to recreate the original spec, some period XT parts on that frame would be a sweet ride... hopefully we'll see it on here and see what the buyer plans to do with it!!

I did think it would have gone for a little more given the level of interest... even if it would be almost impossible to recreate the original spec, some period XT parts on that frame would be a sweet ride... hopefully we'll see it on here and see what the buyer plans to do with it!!
So it's not you then Phill?!* 🤣

Certainly raised a lot of interest on here! Hopefully we'll see it surface on here again. :cool:🤞

So it's not you then Phill?!* 🤣

Certainly raised a lot of interest on here! Hopefully we'll see it surface on here again. :cool:🤞
No, I was interested, as I love my 91 Muddy Fox Alu Team.🦊 But I kinda hoped that one of the real Muddy Fox fans would get it. Also, something I have been looking for for a loooong time came up, so I went for that...:)

No, I was interested, as I love my 91 Muddy Fox Alu Team.🦊 But I kinda hoped that one of the real Muddy Fox fans would get it. Also, something I have been looking for for a loooong time came up, so I went for that...:)
Look forward to seeing this other bike surface sometime! 😊 Is another Phill special spray job on the cards for this one?

Look forward to seeing this other bike surface sometime! 😊 Is another Phill special spray job on the cards for this one?
Ha! no, this one looks good...might re-clear coat it. I'll do a build thread when I get it, but it's not here yet and coming from overseas, so I'm a bit superstitious until it actually is in my house :LOL:

I was expecting it to go a bit higher too.... assumed you'd go for it @Cristian-T and I was feeling a little guilty I'd not do it justice for a while so didn't push it.

Anyhow, clearly someone wanted it, so that's nice! Hopefully it turns up on here, if not then sure it went to a good home as pretty niche thing to buy.

Back