For Sale 1993 Fat Chance Yo Eddy frameset L

Tomianson

BoTM Winner
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
For Sale

1993 Yo Eddy frameset L ‘Team Jersey’

Selling a gorgeous frameset. 1993 Yo Eddy in the ultra rare Team Jersey colour scheme.

Large. This is a repaint by Ollie at Dark Matter finishing. The quality of work is stunning, there are no decals! Immaculate apart from a few tiny marks here and there.

I’m splitting this bike as I need to sell something, so I’m offering here the frame, forks, salsa Moto roller stem painted to match and black Chris King Gripnut headset. I’ll also throw in the original Fat Chance water bottle.

£2500 obo. Shipping anywhere in the world available at cost. IMG_8045.jpeg IMG_7841.jpeg IMG_7840.jpeg IMG_7843.jpeg

Hi is the fork original to the frame and what is the A-C length of it? Cheers
hi
Im not sure if this is the original fork for the frame, hard to tell as I’ve seen various forks with various frame from various years.
The fork length axle to crown is around 398mm with my tape measure.

Looks to be a non suspension adjusted fork, some Fat frames/forks in ‘93 were, some weren’t. Same with the Yo Eddy fork/Big One Inch fork - Yo frames got spec’d with both around this period but you probs know all that jazz.

It’s all super nice, wish it was mine 😍

Looks to be a non suspension adjusted fork, some Fat frames/forks in ‘93 were, some weren’t. Same with the Yo Eddy fork/Big One Inch fork - Yo frames got spec’d with both around this period but you probs know all that jazz.

It’s all super nice, wish it was mine 😍
it's odd isnt it, the variations on forks. I've had various years Yo' with various forks.

I think when the BOI fork came out they started transitioning mainly to that. I’ve never ridden either fork sadly but assume the BOI was softer with the 1” legs than the older Yo with the 1-1/8” legs. I’m guessing your fork has the 1-1/8” legs? Both amazing forks.

Back