Project: Shed(s)

@Tootyred's thread in the MTB Chat section got me thinking about my own shed and what a state it is in, and has been for years. I'm hoping this will motivate me to try and see if I can, over the coming months, improve on the current situation. It's more for my own use than anything else but I'd absolutely welcome others to share their ideas, suggestions and thoughts. I'm considering many things here including useful storage solutions, downsizing parts and my own mental health. More current pics to follow but here we are at ground zero.

View attachment 637521
What's wrong with it?
Not enough stuff, right?

I don't know how many times I looked at these pictures and I have just realized there is a pink Cannondale between the Toad and the Rocky Mountain... D'oh...

I feel your pain, everytime I buy something new I say something must go... 1 shed fuller than that, another on the verge of collapse half full, and a bungalow full of bikes or part builds... :eek:

I also have stuff in the back of my van and a few bits elsewhere 😬

I think your shed is full, yes, but it does look rather organized. No shame there. My philosophy is, if I had more room, I would have a hundred bicycles.

@Mickeyspinn in an ideal world it would be big enough to store my bikes, look at my bikes, work on my bikes and some general me time. It’s just not big enough for that. The problem is it’s such a task that it’s hard to go anything that makes a difference without a good dose of motivation and several hours of good weather. I often walk in there with a view to doing something but end up turning around on the spot a few times, scratching my head and closing the door again

Back