• Addicted's 2000 KLEIN Quantum Pro

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Sorted through all the mess and plugged in the PC to get this up!

2 months worth of nominations here and what a line up :)

file.php

gridno27's 1994 Carrera

P4181817_zpscnganbph.jpg

Spokesmann's 1973 Carlton Continental

image.jpg3_2.jpg

Robster914 Vitus 992

file.php

thekidmalone's 1993 Ferraroli Grazioso

file.php

reindeer's 1992 DE ROSA

file.php

VeloTrapp Peugeot CFX10

file.php

Addicted's 2000 KLEIN Quantum Pro

If I could figure out how to get the Vote key working, I'd go for the Carlton. It looks like it has been ridden and is not just a show bike.

Re:

Congratulations to all for sharing your worthy bikes with us.

In anticipation of losing to gridno27's Carrera, I decided to take my Ferraroli out for a sunny Sunday ride to drown my sorrows in farm-made ice cream, flavored with 4% farm-made WHISKEY.

As you can see by the dirt on my tires and the leaves in my bottle cage, this bike is no garage queen. Some of the best roads around here are unpaved, including a few which I chose yesterday.

So, whomever was the other person who voted for my bike, there's a serving of ice cream (whiskey, Bailey's, champagne sorbet, or non-alcoholic) waiting for you on a hilltop in Switzerland in thanks the next time you are in town for a ride.

Cheers,
The Kid

Attachments

• BEB 2.jpg
    BEB 2.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 737
  • BEB 1.jpg
    BEB 1.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 737
So, whomever was the other person who voted for my bike, there's a serving of ice cream (whiskey, Bailey's, champagne sorbet, or non-alcoholic) waiting for you on a hilltop in Switzerland in thanks the next time you are in town for a ride.

Throw a return flight to your Swiss hilltop and I'm in. Sucker for wishbone stays, that's me. ;)

No vote for the Vitus is a bit shabby though. :(

The Ferraroli bar tapes match the bike better than those on the Carrera, It's a good looking bike, even the chain looks like it is brand new out of the box. Mine doesn't look anything like that. But the colour of the Carlton looks just like the colour of my previous Raleigh Grand Prix before I bent it, and gives me the urge to go out and look for another in that colour (Current Grand Prix is Black).

Re:

that went well then! :facepalm:

(Grabs coat, and shuts door behind him on the way out ....)

Only jesting

Very stiff competition- great bikes. well done to gridno

Ooops, the poll has already ended? You get my vote, Robster. That's definetly not fair for such a great bike and build.

Thanks to you 3 guys who liked my bike, cheers. :D

And congrats to gridno, well done!

Back