Royal Mail charges

Is getting stuff collected by people that already come to your house once a day a sinister reduction in service or a no brainer?

Last edited:
Is getting stuff collected by people that already come to your house once a day a sinister reduction in service or a no brainer?
I've used that service once for an item and it wasn't the usual delivery guy but a separate person with a van, just collections only.

I've used it once and it was the usual delivery guy. Somehow they cocked up at the depot and brought it back the next day. Delivery guy was very apologetic.

Depends on your lifestyle I guess. I personally hate waiting for parcels to be delivered so much that I have most things delivered to my parents house so waiting for a collection seems even worse with the amount I post.

Plus apart from the odd bike part , we have very very little post now and I don’t believe we are a rarity. There isn’t any need for letters when email exists.

Post office and royal mail are not the same business. Why should the post office do a job for royal mail for free?

I know it sounds stupid, but, is this stupidity just a symptom of all "services" now 🤣

Post office and royal mail are not the same business. Why should the post office do a job for royal mail for free?

I know it sounds stupid, but, is this stupidity just a symptom of all "services" now 🤣
the crappy bit is that all those services are available via Click and Drop. So a bit like DPD showing Evri options 😆

Back